From smart mobility pilot projects to augmented reality exploration, Dublin is pushing boundaries to improve cyber security, transportation safety and quality of life and place for our residents and businesses.
The City is testing roadside units at its intersections, onboard units in its fleet, and will be beta testing the first Blockchain-based digital identity in the State of Ohio. With an innovative eye toward the future, the City of Dublin is working to improve lives, drives and experiences.
- If you look closely at any number of intersections in Dublin, you’ll see connected transportation technology – including video and thermal cameras and road side units.
- Dublin is home to a smart mobility ecosystem that is improving safety and efficiency at several intersections, including the first connected roundabout in the country.
- The City of Dublin offers an on-demand ride share service for seniors, residents with disabilities and anyone who works in Dublin.
- The web-based app provides an exceptional and easy ride booking experience.
- Dublink is a blazingly fast, ultra-reliable fiber network that makes Dublin one of the best connected communities on the planet.
- It is 100 times faster than Google fiber and available to every business in Dublin at no cost.
- Dublin is part of The Beta District –where the future launches first.
- This innovative region spanning three municipalities provides a living lab for innovators from around the world deploy, test, and evolve pioneering technology in real-world settings.
- Dublin’s Darby Street parking lot is equipped with smart technologies including cameras, data analytics algorithms and high-speed wireless broadband.
- This technology feeds an app that residents can use to monitor open parking spots.
- Our award-winning Alexa Pilot program is a model for helping people of all ages utilize technology to improve their quality of life.
- Watch for opportunities to participate in Forever Dublin and All American Smart Homes programs through the year.
Dublin is conveniently located just 20 minutes from downtown Columbus,
just off the I-270 outer belt – and just 20 minutes from Columbus International Airport.
How can we help?