Last month, the City of Dublin hosted a community conversation for business owners, developers, investors and residents to launch the Economic Development Strategic Plan and share an update about Envision Dublin, the City’s roadmap to drive future growth and development for the next 20 years.
During the program, City leadership, including City Manager Megan O’Callaghan, Director of Economic Development Jeremiah Gracia and Director of Planning Jenny Rauch, shared plans for Dublin’s future, including:
- Intel Impact
- Mixed-use developments
- Digital workforce
- Entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Ongoing investments in amenities and infrastructure
- Industry growth in targeted areas
Jeremiah shared development trends that played a role in the City’s strategic plan and four key strategies that will guide future growth. He also debuted the new Economic Development website with an innovative site-finding feature highlighting key development-friendly areas within Dublin’s seven distinct business districts.
- TEConomy Plan – Ensuring Long-Term Economic Prosperity in Dublin
- Newmark Plan – Dublin Semiconductor Supply Chain Positioning Study
- Event Photos
- Presentation Slides
Your Call to Action:
- Engage and make Dublin the most Sustainable, Connected & Resilient Global City of Choice
- Participate in Envision Dublin Community Plan and Metro Center Implementation Plan engagement opportunities
- Collaborate on the implementation of our Economic Development Strategic Plan
Contact us to discover what we can do for your business.