The City of Dublin owns two tracts of land (9-acres and 74-acres) in the West Innovation District. This area is shovel ready and appropriately zoned for office, light industrial, research and lab development/construction. The City of Dublin’s planning and plan-review teams will work alongside the project’s designers to substantially streamline the time frame through the approval, permitting and construction processes.
The City of Dublin works with companies to acquire land necessary for their projects. By having the City remove land acquisition costs from the company’s budget this approach ensures upfront value for the company as a unique alternative to a property tax abatement.
Based on the economic development project parameters the City will assess how this incentive may be leveraged for the project.
A Job-Ready Site Certified by the State of Ohio
6777 Crosby Court, Dublin, Ohio, 43016
Key Site Information
- Land owned by the City of Dublin
- Available as an economic development incentive for applicable projects
- Zoned for Manufacturing, Assembly, R&D, Flex, Office
- Can accommodate approx. 75,000 – 100,000 SF of development and 280 parking spaces
- Speed-to-Build zoning standards in place
- Utilities in place